Before you vote, please visit the Cook County Clerk's website for any updates or changes to your precinct location.
* Political, Campaign and Election Signs Application and Requirements
Village residents are encouraged to build strong neighborly ties through block clubs. To begin the process of forming a club for your block, you must file an application with the Clerk's Office.
Click here for Block Club Guide in "Getting Started" to organize a block club, Block Club Application and Services Provided by the Clerk's Office.
- Block Club Guide in "Getting Started" List
- Block Club Registration Form (Application)
- Services provided by the Village Clerk's Office
The Clerk's office issues identification cards for various members of the community, including senior citizens, children and employees.
What You Need To Receive An ID Card
A birth certificate, Driver's License, school ID with picture, social security card, or baptismal record must be presented to obtain a Maywood Identification Badge. These requirements also pertain to Senior Citizen Cards and Children IDs.
Senior Identification Cards
The Clerk's office issues senior citizen identification cards, including contact person and medical information. There is no charge for this service.
To register to vote, you must come to the Village Clerk's Office and satisfy the following requirements:
- Two forms of identification, including one that has a picture of yourself.
- You must be at least 18 years old; and you must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be a resident of your precinct for at least 30 days prior to an election.
Pursuant to Public Act 96-856 of the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure whenever a residential property is foreclosed in the Village of Maywood a copy of the Notice of Foreclosure must be sent to:
Copy of Driver's License or State ID of Applicant
2015 WEB SERVICES INPUT
Public Notice Re: Code of Ordinances for Peddler, Canvasser or Solicitor
LIQUOR LICENSE INFORMATION
Local Liquor License Application Updated (10-30-20)
2020 LOCAL LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA:
PUBLIC COMMENT FORM:
Village of Maywood
40 Madison Street Maywood, IL 60153
2014 Peddlers Solicitors and Canvassers License Application (3)
Rules to assist in participation during Public Comment