Before you vote, please visit the Cook County Clerk's website for any updates or changes to your precinct location.
* Political, Campaign and Election Signs Application and Requirements
Village residents are encouraged to build strong neighborly ties through block clubs. To begin the process of forming a club for your block, you must file an application with the Clerk's Office.
Click here for Block Club Guide in "Getting Started" to organize a block club, Block Club Application and Services Provided by the Clerk's Office.
- Block Club Guide in "Getting Started" List
- Block Club Registration Form (Application)
- Services provided by the Village Clerk's Office
To register to vote, you must come to the Village Clerk's Office and satisfy the following requirements:
- Two forms of identification, including one that has a picture of yourself.
- You must be at least 18 years old; and you must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be a resident of your precinct for at least 30 days prior to an election.
Pursuant to Public Act 96-856 of the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure whenever a residential property is foreclosed in the Village of Maywood a copy of the Notice of Foreclosure must be sent to:
Village of Maywood
40 Madison Street Maywood, IL 60153