Maywood has eleven area parks. They include:
- Maywood Park (5th Avenue & Oak Street)
- Conner / Heise Park (10th Avenue & Washington Boulevard)
- Winfield Scott Park (17th Avenue & Maywood Drive)
- Water Works Park (9th Avenue & Maywood Drive)
- Standard Park (5th & Lexington Avenues)
- Bataan Park (22nd & Lexington Avenues)
- Tot Lot Park (4th Avenue & Huron Street)
- Central Area Park (S. 9th & Madison Street)
- Bosco Park (21st & Railroad Avenue)
- Burton Park (16th Avenue & Washington Boulevard)
- Tot Lot (S. 10th Avenue)
Additional recreational facilities include the Fred Hampton Family Aquatic Center, which is located at 300 Oak Street.
For more information regarding the Village of Maywood Parks and Recreation, contact the Mayor's office at 708-450-4492 or the Village Manager's office at 708-450-6301 or 6303.